Admissions – Grades
Register Now to visit our school the fall preceding your child’s enrollment.
Complete and return your admissions application form along with a recent passport-size photograph of your child and a non-refundable application fee of $60.00 made payable to The Waldorf School of Philadelphia. Applications are always acknowledged.
- Grades Application
- Teacher Reference Form, PreK-1
- Teacher Reference Form, Grades 2-8
- Request for Records
We continue to accept applications on a rolling basis until all of our classes are full. If a wait pool is established, the school will consider students from the pool who contribute to balanced classrooms.
Applicants entering First Grade will be invited for a first grade assessment and a half-day visit to a kindergarten classroom. Applicants for 2nd - 8th grade will be invited for an individual meeting with the class teacher followed by a three-day classroom visit.
You will be notified of our enrollment decision shortly after your admissions visit.
Acceptance and Enrollment
Enrollment contracts are typically sent with the letter of acceptance. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is to be returned with the signed enrollment contract. Families have ten days from the date of the acceptance letter to make a decision.
For more information about the Grades admissions process, please contact Alex Borders, Director of Admissions, at 215-248-1662 or email@example.com
- Events on October 5, 2014
- Fall for the Arts Festival12:00 am to 12:00 amJoin us at our booth on the avenue. Wear your WSP t-shirt and get a prize! http://www.chestnuthillpa.com/showcase/fall-for-the-arts-festival
- Ode To Joy Ride8:30 am to 10:00 amThe Ode to Joy Ride is The Waldorf School of Philadelphia's tribute to our friend Lewis. To find out more information and register visit http://phillywaldorf.com/development/community-fundraising-events/