Admissions – Grades
We invite you to visit our school the Fall preceding your child's enrollment.
Complete and return your admissions application form along with a recent passport-size photograph of your child and a non-refundable application fee of $60.00 made payable to The Waldorf School of Philadelphia. Applications are always acknowledged.
- Grades Application
- Teacher Reference Form, PreK-1
- Teacher Reference Form, Grades 2-8
- Request for Records
We continue to accept applications on a rolling basis until all of our classes are full. If a wait pool is established, the school will consider students from the pool who contribute to balanced classrooms.
Applicants entering First Grade will be invited for a first grade assessment and a half-day visit to a kindergarten classroom. Applicants for 2nd - 8th grade will be invited for an individual meeting with the class teacher followed by a three-day classroom visit.
You will be notified of our enrollment decision shortly after your admissions visit.
Acceptance and Enrollment
Enrollment contracts are typically sent with the letter of acceptance. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is to be returned with the signed enrollment contract. Families have ten days from the date of the acceptance letter to make a decision.
For more information about the Grades admissions process, please contact Alex Borders, Director of Admissions, at 215-248-1662 or email@example.com
- Events on August 24, 2014
- Family Work Day1:00 pm to 5:00 pmAn annual tradition, the Family Work Day is a great way to prepare the classrooms, school building and grounds for the start of the school year. They are also a great way to help ease the transition to school for your little ones. Join us. It's fun!
- Events on August 28, 2014
- New Family Orientation6:00 pm to 7:30 pmLearn about the school, its organization, the role of parents, and how you can prepare for the school year ahead. The meeting will be held in the Applied Arts Studio.