We offer a variety of different payment plans to help families manage their tuition costs, ranging from annual or quarterly payment plans, to a monthly plan that enables payments to be made in ten equal monthly installments.
Our tuition assistance program offers support to many families within our school community. Families may apply for tuition assistance for children entering their kindergarten year and for children in the grades. The birthday cut off for kindergarten is five years of age by June 1st. Admission decisions are considered independently from the tuition assistance process.
The Waldorf School of Philadelphia processes tuition assistance applications through School and Student Services (SSS). The deadline for completed tuition assistance applications for the September 2014 school year is January 31, 2014 for all currently enrolled families. Families will be notified about their financial award by mid-March 2014. Visit www.sss.nais.org for more information.
For more information about financial aid or the tuition assistance program, please contact Pamela Benton, Business Manager, at 215-248-1662 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a variety of scholarships available for Philadelphia families.
The Children’s Scholarship Fund of Philadelphia (CSFP)
All applicants must be Philadelphia residents with children attending K through 8th grade. The total family income must fall within the income eligibility scale obtainable on at www.csfphiladelphia.org.
Scholarships, which are renewable for four years, are awarded using a random computerized lottery in early March. The maximum amount awarded to 2013-2014 recipients was $2,200 per child. Both the school and family must sign documents each year by stated deadlines to ensure the funds are received. CSFP will consider the first 7,000 families who apply before March 1st.
Applications are available starting in late November and are open until March 1st. Parents can apply online or by written application directly to the CSFP.
Children’s Scholarship Fund of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA 19110
- Events on October 5, 2014
- Fall for the Arts Festival12:00 am to 12:00 amJoin us at our booth on the avenue. Wear your WSP t-shirt and get a prize! http://www.chestnuthillpa.com/showcase/fall-for-the-arts-festival
- Ode To Joy Ride8:30 am to 10:00 amThe Ode to Joy Ride is The Waldorf School of Philadelphia's tribute to our friend Lewis. To find out more information and register visit http://phillywaldorf.com/development/community-fundraising-events/
- Events on October 9, 2014
- Classroom Observation Morning8:30 am to 10:30 amJourney with us through the early childhood classrooms. Cross the threshold into grade school. Observe teachers and students during periods of academic study and discover how the Waldorf School of Philadelphia can transform your idea of education. RSVP http://phillywaldorf.com/admissions/tours-and-events/#form
- Events on October 11, 2014
- Germantown Neighborhood Open House10:00 am to 12:00 pmNeighborhood Open Houses are hosted by a WSP family. Kindly register ahead of time