We offer a variety of different payment plans to help families manage their tuition costs, ranging from annual or quarterly payment plans, to a monthly plan that enables payments to be made in ten equal monthly installments.
Our tuition assistance program offers support to many families within our school community. Families may apply for tuition assistance for children entering their kindergarten year and for children in the grades. The birthday cut off for kindergarten is five years of age by June 1st. Admission decisions are considered independently from the tuition assistance process.
The Waldorf School of Philadelphia processes tuition assistance applications through School and Student Services (SSS). The deadline for completed tuition assistance applications for the September 2014 school year is January 31, 2014 for all currently enrolled families. Families will be notified about their financial award by mid-March 2014. Visit www.sss.nais.org for more information.
For more information about financial aid or the tuition assistance program, please contact Pamela Benton, Business Manager, at 215-248-1662 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a variety of scholarships available for Philadelphia families. We’ve listed information about a few below.
The Children’s Scholarship Fund of Philadelphia (CSFP)
All applicants must be Philadelphia residents with children attending K through 8th grade. The total family income must fall within the income eligibility scale obtainable on at www.csfphiladelphia.org.
Scholarships, which are renewable for four years, are awarded using a random computerized lottery in early March. The maximum amount awarded to 2013-2014 recipients was $2,200 per child. Both the school and family must sign documents each year by stated deadlines to ensure the funds are received. CSFP will consider the first 7,000 families who apply before March 1st.
Applications are available starting in late November and are open until March 1st. Parents can apply online or by written application directly to the CSFP.
Children’s Scholarship Fund of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA 19110
- Events on August 16, 2014
- Family Work Day9:00 am to 1:00 pmAn annual tradition, the Family Work Day is a great way to prepare the classrooms, school building and grounds for the start of the school year. They are also a great way to help ease the transition to school for your little ones. Join us. It's fun!
- Events on August 24, 2014
- Family Work Day1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Events on September 3, 2014
- First Day of Grade School8:15 am to 9:15 am
- Events on September 4, 2014
- Boo Hoo Breakfast8:00 am to 9:15 amBegin the school year with a cup of coffee and a pastry with fellow WSP parents.