We believe an enriching education is a value which serves to raise up everyone in our community. To this end, we strive to make Waldorf Education accessible to as many families as possible. Our tuition is strategically structured to attract and retain a diverse population so that our community can be as enriching as the education we provide. Get to know more about us – register to visit today!
Grades Tuition 2018-2019
1st - 8th Grade
Grades Supply Fee
The supply fee provides for high-quality stationery and equipment that all students are encouraged to treat with care. Fees for in-school ice skating activities are also included for all grades students.
* The school requires string orchestral lessons from 4th through 8th grade. Rental or purchase of an instrument and payment for lessons are the responsibility of the family.
Individual class trips sometimes present an additional fee. The trips are arranged at the teacher's discretion and are designed to enhance the curricular experiences of the students. We make every effort to keep our fees reasonable and reflective of the actual needs of the program.
Early Childhood Tuition 2018-2019
Early Childhood Program
Five Full Days
Five Half Days
Three Full Days
Three Half Days
Two Full Days **
** Two full day enrollment on Thursday and Friday is only available for 2-3-year-olds in the Snowdrop Nursery Classroom
Three-day enrollment is fixed on Monday through Wednesday.
Early Childhood Supply Fee
The early childhood supply fee provides for high-quality materials, crafts, and supports the provision of our nutritious food program.
Annual Tuition Includes
- Grade school before-care program from 7.30 a.m. - 8.00 a.m.
- Annual membership to the Parents Association
- A printed copy of the community directory
- Access to the Parent Portal
- Extended care is offered to all enrolled students with limited spaces available to our nursery children.
- Care is offered daily until 5.45 p.m.
- Early childhood extended care includes imaginative play and snacks.
- Grades extended care includes a rotation of offerings including handwork, culinary arts, visual and sculptural arts and imaginative play.
- Before-care is available for Grades students at no additional cost from 7.30 a.m. - 8.00 a.m. For families in need of additional support, we offer early childhood extended care for children in our mixed-age kindergartens starting at 7:45 am - 8:15 am at no additional expense.