Our students are the heart of our school. So it’s no wonder that our alumni are deeply treasured. We love hearing and learning about how they’ve applied their education at The Waldorf School of Philadelphia to their lives beyond our school, and are thrilled when alumni and parents come back to visit or reach out to tell us about their good news.
The doors of WSP are always open, and we offer many opportunities to return home:
- Alumni Welcome Back (Columbus Day, observed)
- Alumni volunteer hours at the Holiday Fair & Craft Bazaar (Friday & Saturday before Thanksgiving)
- Regional alumni gatherings and all-ages “Happy Hour” (TBD each year)
- Annual Alumni Panel
- Family Open Houses - come share your story!
- Volunteering and Intern Opportunities