Our students are the heart of our school. So it’s no wonder that our alumni are deeply treasured. We love hearing and learning about how they’ve applied their education at The Waldorf School of Philadelphia to their lives beyond our school, and are thrilled when alumni and parents come back to visit or reach out to tell us about their good news.
The doors of WSP are always open, and we offer many opportunities to return home:
- Alumni Welcome Back (Columbus Day, observed)
- Alumni volunteer hours at the Holiday Fair & Craft Bazaar (Friday & Saturday before Thanksgiving)
- Regional alumni gatherings and all-ages “Happy Hour” (TBD each year)
- Bi-annual Alumni Panel
- Events on April 29, 2014
- Grandparents and Special Friends Day10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Events on May 14, 2014
- School Chair Meet 'N Greet8:30 am to 9:30 amJoin the conversation with Kerry Hoffman, School Chair, and her administration team colleagues. Bring questions, concerns or just come and enjoy coffee and conversation.
- Events on June 5, 2014
- New Family Orientation7:00 pm to 8:30 pmFamilies enrolling their children for the first time at WSP are required to attend a new family orientation. Please register for this event with Admissions.