Our students are the heart of our school. So it’s no wonder that our alumni are deeply treasured. We love hearing and learning about how they’ve applied their education at The Waldorf School of Philadelphia to their lives beyond our school, and are thrilled when alumni and parents come back to visit or reach out to tell us about their good news.
The doors of WSP are always open, and we offer many opportunities to return home:
- Alumni Welcome Back (Columbus Day, observed)
- Alumni volunteer hours at the Holiday Fair & Craft Bazaar (Friday & Saturday before Thanksgiving)
- Regional alumni gatherings and all-ages “Happy Hour” (TBD each year)
- Annual Alumni Panel
- Family Open Houses - come share your story!
- Volunteering and Intern Opportunities
- Events on October 25, 2014
- Fall Family Open House10:00 am to 12:00 pmOur Open Houses are the best way for the whole family to get to know us! Meet teachers, parents, alumni and current students. Enjoy freshly-baked Kindergarten bread, listen to teacher-talks, and more. Join in and let's have fun together! RSVP http://phillywaldorf.com/admissions/tours-and-events/#form
- Events on November 1, 2014
- Fairmount Neighborhood Open House10:00 am to 12:00 pmNeighborhood Open Houses are hosted by a WSP family. Kindly register ahead of time
- Events on November 6, 2014
- Classroom Observation Morning8:30 am to 10:30 amJourney with us through the early childhood classrooms. Cross the threshold into grade school. Observe teachers and students during periods of academic study and discover how the Waldorf School of Philadelphia can transform your idea of education. RSVP http://phillywaldorf.com/admissions/tours-and-events/#form