Our students are the heart of our school. So it’s no wonder that our alumni are deeply treasured. We love hearing and learning about how they’ve applied their education at The Waldorf School of Philadelphia to their lives beyond our school, and are thrilled when alumni and parents come back to visit or reach out to tell us about their good news.
The doors of WSP are always open, and we offer many opportunities to return home:
- Alumni Welcome Back (Columbus Day, observed)
- Alumni volunteer hours at the Holiday Fair & Craft Bazaar (Friday & Saturday before Thanksgiving)
- Regional alumni gatherings and all-ages “Happy Hour” (TBD each year)
- Bi-annual Alumni Panel
- Events on August 16, 2014
- Family Work Day9:00 am to 1:00 pmAn annual tradition, the Family Work Day is a great way to prepare the classrooms, school building and grounds for the start of the school year. They are also a great way to help ease the transition to school for your little ones. Join us. It's fun!
- Events on August 24, 2014
- Family Work Day1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Events on September 3, 2014
- First Day of Grade School8:15 am to 9:15 am