Our students are the heart of our school. So it’s no wonder that our alumni are deeply treasured. We love hearing and learning about how they’ve applied their education at The Waldorf School of Philadelphia to their lives beyond our school, and are thrilled when alumni and parents come back to visit or reach out to tell us about their good news.
The doors of WSP are always open, and we offer many opportunities to return home:
- Alumni Welcome Back (Columbus Day, observed)
- Alumni volunteer hours at the Holiday Fair & Craft Bazaar (Friday & Saturday before Thanksgiving)
- Regional alumni gatherings and all-ages “Happy Hour” (TBD each year)
- Annual Alumni Panel
- Family Open Houses - come share your story!
- Volunteering and Intern Opportunities
- Events on September 21, 2014
- Brazilian Day1:00 pm to 7:00 pmThe community at WSP is proud to support Brazilian Day at Penn's Landing. Join us for craft making, fun and community. http://www.braziliandayphiladelphia.com
- Events on September 22, 2014
- The Star of Your Family Culture7:00 pm to 9:00 pmA Lecture for Early Childhood Parents
Monday 22nd September 7.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. in the school auditorium
The first in a series of lectures by the Early Childhood Faculty at The Waldorf School of Philadelphia. Explore in depth the many elements that combine to form family culture, including family rhythms, work and play, artistic expression and discipline. The lectures will include topic presentation, interactive experience, individual assessment and visioning time through note taking or journaling, small group discussion, and a whole group conversation.
Questions? Contact Oak Tree Lead Teacher, Patricia Cornelius at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events on September 25, 2014
- School Closed - Rosh Hashanah12:00 am to 12:00 am