Spark a Summer of Imagination
June 23 - August 8, 2014*
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 3 pm
Summergarten models the gentle rhythm of Waldorf Kindergarten that so lovingly nourishes the child's developing coordination, cooperation and creativity. Each week offers a theme that explores nature or one of the four elements.
Your children will enjoy days filled with singing, stories, handmade crafts and collecting forest treasures – with plenty of time to play, create and dream in our lovely, 38-acre green campus.
Each day includes a healthy, organic snack, educational activities, free play and wholesome summer fun for children ages 3 to 6. (Campers must be 3 years of age by June 1st.)
- Events on August 16, 2014
- Family Work Day9:00 am to 1:00 pmAn annual tradition, the Family Work Day is a great way to prepare the classrooms, school building and grounds for the start of the school year. They are also a great way to help ease the transition to school for your little ones. Join us. It's fun!
- Events on August 24, 2014
- Family Work Day1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Events on August 28, 2014
- New Family Orientation6:00 pm to 7:30 pmLearn about the school, its organization, the role of parents, and how you can prepare for the school year ahead. The meeting will be held in the Applied Arts Studio.