Spark a Summer of Imagination
June 23 - August 8, 2014*
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 3 pm
Summergarten models the gentle rhythm of Waldorf Kindergarten that so lovingly nourishes the child's developing coordination, cooperation and creativity. Each week offers a theme that explores nature or one of the four elements.
Your children will enjoy days filled with singing, stories, handmade crafts and collecting forest treasures – with plenty of time to play, create and dream in our lovely, 38-acre green campus.
Each day includes a healthy, organic snack, educational activities, free play and wholesome summer fun for children ages 3 to 6. (Campers must be 3 years of age by June 1st.)
- Events on September 20, 2014
- PA Meeting9:00 am to 11:00 amJoin fellow WSP parents and WSP PA Co-Conveners, Alex Kujawa and Jamie Seibert for this the first PA meeting of the school year.
- Events on September 21, 2014
- Brazilian Day1:00 pm to 7:00 pmThe community at WSP is proud to support Brazilian Day at Penn's Landing. Join us for craft making, fun and community. http://www.braziliandayphiladelphia.com
- Events on September 22, 2014
- The Star of Your Family Culture7:00 pm to 9:00 pmA Lecture for Early Childhood Parents
Monday 22nd September 7.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. in the school auditorium
The first in a series of lectures by the Early Childhood Faculty at The Waldorf School of Philadelphia. Explore in depth the many elements that combine to form family culture, including family rhythms, work and play, artistic expression and discipline. The lectures will include topic presentation, interactive experience, individual assessment and visioning time through note taking or journaling, small group discussion, and a whole group conversation.
Questions? Contact Oak Tree Lead Teacher, Patricia Cornelius at firstname.lastname@example.org