Spark a Summer of Imagination
June 23 - August 8, 2014*
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 3 pm
Summergarten models the gentle rhythm of Waldorf Kindergarten that so lovingly nourishes the child's developing coordination, cooperation and creativity. Each week offers a theme that explores nature or one of the four elements.
Your children will enjoy days filled with singing, stories, handmade crafts and collecting forest treasures – with plenty of time to play, create and dream in our lovely, 38-acre green campus.
Each day includes a healthy, organic snack, educational activities, free play and wholesome summer fun for children ages 3 to 6. (Campers must be 3 years of age by June 1st.)
- Events on September 3, 2014
- First Day of Grade School12:00 am to 12:00 am
- Events on September 4, 2014
- First Day of Early Childhood Program12:00 am to 12:00 am
- Boo Hoo Breakfast8:00 am to 9:15 amThe first day of school is a rite of passage for all. Join fellow parents and share your first day experiences over coffee.