Are you an alum or parent of a Waldorf graduate? If so, The Waldorf School of Philadelphia wants to hear from you! This year is our school’s 25th anniversary and there has never been a better time to get re-engaged with our welcoming community!
Did you know, in the past 25 years, we have graduated over 160 students from 16 graduating classes? Alumni voices and the voices of their families are essential to our school’s future. No matter where you are located, or where you are in your life journey, you are always in our hearts here at The Waldorf School of Philadelphia.
Our 25th anniversary year is the perfect time to return to our school and get involved. We value you and you are always welcome to return home to our community. Please spread the word and get involved with our Alumni Association and our larger Philly Waldorf community!
Need more encouragement? How about these five amazing reasons to be a part of our Alumni Association:
- Stay Connected: Stay in the know to learn what your former classmates are up to, receive invitations to our amazing events, and explore opportunities for advice from high schools, to colleges to careers! Also, be sure and stay connected with us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop New Connections: The Waldorf Networking Platform – Waldorf Alum Connect is the professional networking platform for Waldorf graduates. Since its launch last year, over 1,300 Waldorf graduates have joined worldwide. The intention of the platform is to support Waldorf alumni to find employment, internships, mentoring, and work opportunities. Join our Alumni Association to get the latest news from AWSNA about the North American networking platform and other alumni opportunities.
- Help One Another: Can you be of service to our alumni? Our association needs you! We are hoping alumni and alumni parents can help our graduates make connections here in Philly and beyond through offering employment and internship opportunities, filling volunteer positions, and mentoring young Waldorf alums.
- Give Back: We know many of our grads still in High School and College have class or school requirements for volunteering and many more wish to volunteer. We offer many service and work opportunities right here at the Waldorf School of Philadelphia. You can help prepare our campus for the new school year, volunteer for an open house, write for our school’s blog, Loving Learning, support our social media efforts, become a panelist during our Annual Alumni Panel and so much more!
- Help our School Shine: We are quite rightly proud of our graduates, and of course, that pride goes both ways. What better way to show your school pride than by becoming an active member of the Alumni Association? When people see your pride in your Waldorf education, your gratitude towards teachers who helped you along the way, and your willingness to give back to our community, they will know what a special school we have here in Germantown. Our Alumni Association serves our alumni parents and families. You are welcome to represent our alumni voices on our board and committees and through many other volunteer opportunities too.
We know that our school community comes to feel like a family, and we want our graduates and their family and friends to always know that they can come home to The Waldorf School of Philadelphia. The Alumni Association is here for you — to make meaningful connections between one another and with The Waldorf School of Philadelphia. Join us! Email email@example.com with questions.