Admissions – Early Childhood
The best way to learn more about our school and all that it has to offer is to visit.
We offer monthly open-classroom tours, weekend and evening open houses, and personal tours scheduled at your convenience giving you a chance to tour our award-winning campus and classrooms, and meet our wonderful community of teachers, students, and parents.
If you have already visited our school and you are ready to submit an enrollment application for your child, let’s begin!
This page contains step by step instructions to help with your application, however, if you’d like some additional support, please contact Maggie Davis in the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 215-248-1662
application steps for the nursery and mixed-age early childhood program, ages 2-5
- Begin your application using the Apply Online button to submit an enrollment application, $50 non-refundable application fee, and a recent photograph of your child.
- If you haven’t already visited our wonderful school, choose a date and register for a tour
- Prepare to ask your child’s current teacher for a reference and school transcripts (if available). Please use these forms Teachers Reference PreK-1 and the Request for Records
- To enter the early childhood program children must turn two years old by June 1st.
- That’s it! We'll be in touch soon and invite you and your child for a play-date.
early childhood play-dates
Come for a 45-minute visit to one of our beautiful Waldorf classrooms where your child will join in games of circle time and free play. While your child has fun with the teacher, you’ll be invited for a group conversation about our school and programs with a member of the admissions team.
You and our littlest of applicants will be invited to our beautiful home-like nursery. Come experience the unique warmth and inviting space that is the Snowdrop nursery, and enjoy a conversation about your unique child with an experienced Waldorf early childhood teacher.
tuition and financial support
As an independent school committed to inclusion we strive to provide a Waldorf education for all those who desire it. We do this by keeping our costs reasonable through careful planning and good stewardship of resources. We are proud to provide a high-quality independent school education at a tuition that is within reach of a range of families. In addition, our financial aid program is available for those who qualify. To learn about our financial aid program visit the financial aid page.
Choosing the right school for your child is a heartfelt decision. Our commitment to you is to support you every step of the way and to share our admissions decision as soon as possible after you have completed our admissions application process.
For more information or support about the Early Childhood admissions process, please contact Maggie Davis, Admissions Coordinator, at 215-248-1662 or email@example.com