Admissions – Early Childhood
Your journey to finding the right school for your child usually begins with a tour of our award-winning campus and classrooms, and an opportunity to meet our wonderful community of teachers, students, and parents. Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, our campus is closed and our school is operating remotely.
Our admissions office is open daily and we are responding to all emails.Our application process is a series of simple steps and we are here to help every step of the way. We can't wait to get to know you!
For a conversation about enrollment please contact Maggie Davis, Admissions Coordinator, email@example.com
application steps for the nursery and mixed-age early childhood program, ages 2-5
- Begin your application using the Apply Online button to submit an enrollment application, $50 non-refundable application fee, and a recent photograph of your child.
- If you haven’t already visited our wonderful school, email Maggie Davis to arrange an admissions conversation - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare to ask your child’s current teacher for a reference and school transcripts (if available). Please use these forms Teachers Reference PreK-1 and the Request for Records
- To enter the early childhood program children must turn two years old by June 1st.
- That’s it! We'll be in touch to talk about the next steps.
early childhood play-dates
Our admissions process usually includes a 45-minute visit to one of our beautiful Waldorf classrooms where your child will join in games of circle time and free play. While your child has fun with the teacher, you’ll be invited for a group conversation about our school and programs with a member of the admissions team. We are in the process of reconfiguiring our admissions process. Contact our admissions office for more information.
You and our littlest of applicants will usually be invited to our beautiful home-like nursery to experience the unique warmth and inviting space that is the Snowdrop nursery, and enjoy a conversation about your unique child with an experienced Waldorf early childhood teacher. We are in the process of reconfiguiring our admissions process. Contact our admissions office for more information.
tuition and financial support
As an independent school committed to inclusion we strive to provide a Waldorf education for all those who desire it. We do this by keeping our costs reasonable through careful planning and good stewardship of resources. We are proud to provide a high-quality independent school education at a tuition that is within reach of a range of families. In addition, our financial aid program is available for those who qualify. To learn about our financial aid program visit the financial aid page.
Choosing the right school for your child is a heartfelt decision. Our commitment to you is to support you every step of the way and to share our admissions decision as soon as possible after you have completed our admissions application process.
For more information or support about the Early Childhood admissions process, please contact Maggie Davis, Admissions Coordinator, at 215-248-1662 or email@example.com