Admissions – Early Childhood
Hello There and Welcome!
Thank you for your interest in the Waldorf School of Philadelphia. Our school's admissions process is a series of simple steps designed to support families every step of the way through the application and enrolment process. For a conversation about admission to the Waldorf School of Philadelphia, contact:
Director of Admissions
Early Childhood Program
- Visit: Contact our admissions office for an invitation to a virtual Open House. Email Maggie Davis, Admissions Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply: Submit an online enrollment application. As of May 17th, 2021, prior to submitting a Snowdrop Nursery application, please contact Maggie Davis, Director of Admissions - email@example.com
- Application Fee: A non-refundable $50 application fee is to be submitted along with your online application.
- References: Ask your child’s teacher for a reference and school transcripts (if available). Please use these forms Teachers Reference PreK-1 and the Request for Records
- Interview: The Admissions Office will be in touch to set up a time for a Family Interview/Play Date.
- Admissions Decision: We aim to convey admissions decisions in a timely manner upon completion of the full admissions application process.
- Enrollment Deposits: Deposits and decisions are usually due in February, or two weeks after the admissions acceptance if after February.
Financial Aid Program
The Waldorf School of Philadelphia considers financial aid applications for all students who are turning 5 years by June 1st, 2020 through to 8th grade. To learn about the Financial Aid Program visit the financial aid page.