Visit phillywaldorf.com and you will discover something new – brand new – for we have an all-new website to serve as a gateway for newcomers and prospective families, and as a resource for current families and community members. The site has been designed with you in mind. Here are just a few of our favorite things:
- Take a Journey through our school from Parent-Tot to Eighth Grade
- Gain deeper insights into our curriculum with the help of our Video Gallery
- Learn how Waldorf education prepares our graduates for Life After WSP
- Synchronize home and school with the help of the Google Events Calendar
- Subscribe to lovinglearning.org/blog/ and never miss out on articles, news and information
- Find The Weekly archive more easily
- Get the scoop about the latest fundraising events
Our new site is the result of engaging the talents of Rob Linsalata and the team at Agency-M. Rob, Heather DiPiazza, Scott Welliver, Aly Byorick, Matt and the entire team at Agency-M are the creative forces behind the site. We are immensely grateful to them for delivering an online version of our school that far exceeds anything we might have imagined ourselves. In addition to thanking Rob and Agency-M, thanks also go to:
Jason Fifield for the films and photography; Steve Belkowitz for photography; Eric Greenberg, Tony Howard, Dori Persinotti and Joe Walsh; and to all the parents, alumni, teachers and students who were interviewed and supported the project.
Tell us what you think – leave your comments on this blog. We’d love to hear from you!