The Waldorf School of Philadelphia depends on financial support from parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends to sustain and build our programs, provide at least 30% of our students with need-based financial aid, and positively impact our community. The Annual Fund touches every aspect of our school and allows us to say “yes” to new opportunities ensuring that children today and generations to come can enjoy Waldorf education – head, hands, and heart.
Please consider making a gift to the Waldorf School of Philadelphia in the following ways:
- Donate a Cash Gift to the Annual Fund Online: Any gift, no matter how big or small, will make a huge difference to advance our mission. Click here to make a donation or mail a check to the Waldorf School of Philadelphia, 6000 Wayne Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144.
- Donate a Non-Cash Gift: There are many ways to give back that can benefit you as well. Gifts from your IRA, transferring stocks, or giving from a Donor Advised Fund are ways to consider donating today. Contact us and click here
- Create a Legacy with the Waldorf School of Philadelphia: We know that cash donations might not be right for everyone, but giving a gift in your will to create a legacy with the Waldorf School of Philadelphia is a powerful committment to our work and mission for generations to come. Contact Alex Borders, Director of Advancement for a conversation.
- Employer Match and Workplace Giving: Through corporate gift matching, some employers will match your gift to the Waldorf School of Philadelphia. In addition, some companies offer a payroll deduction plan. Please talk to your human resource department.
- PA Tax Credits: Individuals and businesses who pay state taxes in Pennsylvania can make a gift to the Waldorf School of Philadelphia, and receive 90% of that contribution back in the form of a tax credit. Learn more.
- Sustainer Gifts: Make a difference, the whole year long and make a monthly gift by becoming a Sustainer.
- For a conversation about other ways to make a gift, please contact: Alexandra Borders, Director of Advancement and Enrollment, email@example.com